How to Stop a Haunting
• If it is an emergency (and you feel that you or your family are in danger), contact clergy or an expert immediately (Search4Spirits@Zoho.com). If you are in a bad situation, get out of the house. Then look for help. Never call from inside the house (property) when a supernatural crisis is occurring inside.
• These are Faith-based solutions that have worked for many Search4Spirits clients. Those who do not believe in the Holy Trinity may have limited success with these until they take that first step toward Christ.
First and foremost, is your faith strong enough to protect you?
• Keep your Faith cup full daily with Bible reading, prayer and meditation. Example: It is my goal to say good morning to Jesus every day, and to read the Bible for approximately 7 minutes each evening, as well as include other prayer and meditation in during the day or night. I am not perfect at it, but I try.
• Declare your love ‘out loud’ for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in your home.
• Ensure you are confessing your sins to God weekly (you can do this at home or anywhere), and repent, which means, try with every ounce of your energy to keep from doing those sins again.
• Ensure you are forgiving every single person you can think of, including YOURSELF.
• Release all grudges before going to sleep: Example: Against those with different views than you, or who made you upset that day. Instead, pray that God’s Will be done through them, and through you. Love all, means everyone.
• Pass along your successful testimonies to others. Help others physically and spiritually in any way you can.
• If you are frustrated with your faith or religion (past or present), start fresh. Start by picturing Jesus standing thirty feet in front of you, looking at you. Call out to him, and say, Jesus I am here. Lead me to you. Then imagine you are closer to him.
• Repeat such statements as needed throughout the day: May the Light of the Holy Spirit guide me; Lord God, have mercy on us; or Lord Jesus remove the (bad energy) from my physical presence, from my room, from my home…
• See the light of Jesus surrounding you, or your room, and imagine it has a thick shell that is protecting you.
• While lying down, see and feel the Light of God coming into your head and moving down thru your body, pushing the negative dark energies down and out through your feet, where it sinks down into the earth as your entire body is replaced by the light.
• Participating in the rosary, whether online or on your own, has been a great tool for some.
• Partaking in the body and blood of Jesus Christ as often as is reasonable.
• The essence of Faith and protections is being born again in Christ. If you have any questions concerning this, please feel free to contact us.
Things you can do for your physical, psychological and spiritual self:
• You are in control of your mind, body, and soul, and your space (room, home). Believe it 100x100x100.
• Avoid isolation. Keep in contact with family and friends. Don't spend an over abundance of time in one room.
• Don’t be the source. The evil one will use every sin, grudge, or negative thought as an opening into your life. Make amends daily with God and others.
• Don’t ever threaten, demand or dare the unknown!
• Cut your cords: Energy cords are often used by spirits and other entities to keep a leash on living people, so to speak. Ask Archangel Michael and Jesus to cut the cords whenever you leave a bad location or have a bad feeling. Imagine two ends of a broken rope in your hands or broken glass.
• Use Holy water to make a sign of the cross on your forehead and on the back of your neck prior to quiet times when they are trying to talk to you, before you go to sleep for protection at night, or when you need extra strength. Holy Water is good for about 24 hours.
• Do not play with Ouija boards, tarot, occult or game cards, or use recording devices or equipment specifically used to communicate with the dead. This opens portals and unless you are well grounded, and experienced at closing portals, it isn’t a good idea.
• Reduce negativity and emotional clutter from your life. Reduce or stop watching and listening to violent, occult and paranormal movies and music, as well as pornography. Remove these types of media from the home.
• Ask your spirit guide to intervene on your behalf to stop the spirits from bothering you. Ask them to not let anything through to your mind and soul unless it is for your highest good.
• Ask Jesus and the Holy Spirit to send an angel to block bad spirits and entities from you. Imagine an angel by your side.
• Do not associate with people involved in the occult, satanic worship or any dark and negative practices. If it is a family member or close friend, pray for their deliverance.
• Add positivity such as encouraging music, activities, and shows. Use that positivity and dress brightly and share a smile.
• If you feel under attack and can hardly move, use your eyes or fingers to motion out the sign of the cross in front of you, while thinking or whispering, In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. With each time you say it, the safe space around you will grow. Keep doing it until your whole arm and hand are doing the motion and continue to do it as you walk around your room, and then house, using the blessing to remove the bad energy from your space.
• In a similar maneuver to the Sign of the Cross, you can use Holy Water and flick it in a 360 degree circle around you. Sprinkle a little farther out with each full circle, and do this as many times as needed to create a protected space.
• Close your chakras.
• Protect your children: As part of the gift of procreation, it is our duty as parents to bring God into the lives of our children.
Spreading out your cleansing initiative to the home:
• Do not attempt to communicate with any spirit or energy unless you absolutely need to. If you open the door, they will keep coming back, and more than likely others.
• That being said, if the spirit is making noise in an attempt to communicate with you, tell the spirit to look up, look around and to cross over into the Light as soon as they have a chance. Pray the Our Father to assist them. Those spirits wanting to cross will cross over quite readily. But only do this once or twice. If the spirit doesn’t cross, there is other business to take care of and you should call for help.
• Use cleansed and blessed God-sourced items (Crucifix, rosary, statues, pictures, crosses, etc) in your home for protection; place them so they create a triangle or square in your home, which I refer to as the triangle of Light. Images of Jesus are a strong deterrent to negative and bad energy, and a great way to remind yourself daily that he is with you all the time.
• Have clergy or a spiritual organization/person cleanse and bless your home, especially upon moving into a new home
• Read scripture aloud in your home. Pick up a Bible, turn to the New Testament, and start reading out loud before bed or whenever you feel negative energy. The more you read Holy words, the more you build light and a positive energy shield around you and your family.
• Find Holy readings, scripture, music or meditations on digital formats such as YouTube and play aloud in the home now and again to keep negative energies from entering or staying at your house.
• See the light of Jesus surrounding you, and your room; imagine it has a thick shell that is protecting you.
• Keep (blessed) sage around; burn occasionally to cleanse and bring peace to the home.
• When sage cleansing your home, self and family: Push unwanted energy towards and out an open door. Say positive words during the sage cleansing, such as, we are bringing in the light of God, when the sage smoke disperses so will the bad energy be released in Jesus name.
• Keep newly received or purchased vintage items and family heirlooms in a separate building from the house until you can cleanse items with a thick dose of sage. Ask Jesus to cleanse them as you sage.
• For more spiritually advanced and grounded property owners: If they won’t leave you alone, say: In Jesus name, I command you to leave right now; or In Jesus name, I command you to leave this house right now; or I close the door to unwanted spirits in Jesus name forever. When saying these things, imagine a heavy door that is closed, and the spirits and entities are behind the door. Visualize a large padlock on the door, and you handing the key to the padlock to Jesus.
• Ensure ashes of loved ones or pets have been sealed, blessed or prayed over for protection and that the energy cords have been cut.
• If you have an old well, or foundation, etc., in the yard, let someone know so it can be sealed off with a spiritual blessing.
• You must believe in what you’re doing. It does work.
• If you are still having trouble, have an experienced paranormal investigation or spiritual team work with you to identify the energy/spirit, then to get rid of the spirit, and cleanse and bless your space.
• When complete, always give thanks and praise to God and Jesus for being there. Thank your spirit guides, Archangel Michael, the angels and any strength you have called forth. Just ensure it is God-sourced.
This is a large quantity of information. You may want to print it out and keep a copy at home. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact the Search4Spirits team at: